Sustainable Living at an Affordable Price
Welcome to Duke Street Cottages, a pocket neighborhood of eleven Zero Energy Ready Homes near downtown Granite Falls, North Carolina. With spacious front porches overlooking a shared green space, these small homes live large. Traditional architecture is skillfully blended with open floor plans and modern technology to provide the home of the future, today.
The homes will be built to the DOE Zero Energy Ready Home standard with the goal of achieving a net-zero energy community. A solar pavilion will provide a community gathering space and generate renewable energy with battery storage. Electric vehicle charging stations will enable residents to choose cleaner transportation and reduce travel expenses.
- Affordable to buy and to own with near zero maintenance and utility bills
- Sustainable community living with shared green space and a solar pavilion
- Healthy indoor air quality with high efficiency filtration and ventilation
Duke Street Cottages is located in downtown Granite Falls, across the street from Granite Falls Brewery, with sidewalks connecting to the downtown business district, shopping, restaurants, and post office. Nestled in the heart of Caldwell County, Duke Street Cottages is ideally located to major transportation routes, while maintaining its neighborhood feel and proximity to local services:
- Walking distance to downtown Granite Falls
- Hickory (7 miles), Boone (38 miles), Asheville (73 miles), and the Charlotte airport (57 miles)
- Across the street from Granite Falls Brewery!
- 1 mile to Catawba River access from Lakeside Park